Qualifizierten Lehrer finden, die perfekt für Ihre Schüle oder Uni sind!
Teacher recruitment agencies drive up the costs for all parties. Agencies charge thousands of dollars per hire, plus they charge Teachers. Tutor Around is not an agency.
Why Use Tutor Around: For School Administrators
- Free for School Administrators to join so you can find teachers immediately
- Secure the best rate for your school, you don’t pay an agency premium
- Conveniently find Teachers nearby and local community
- Find online Teachers
- Search for qualified primary, middle school and high school Teachers with specializations
- Easily swipe and scroll Teachers’ qualifications, certifications and subjects taught to find and select the best suited Teacher for you
- Find International Teachers or Teachers for Internationally Minded Schools
- Identify Certified and Experienced International Baccalaureate Teachers for - IB PYP, IB MYP, IB DP & IB CP
- Hire faculty specializing in: AP, CELTA, EYTS, GATE, GCE, IELTS, Montessori, PGCE, PGDE, Reggio Emilia, Special Needs, TESOL/TEFL, Waldorf, and Sign Language, among other areas of expertise
- Find SAT & ACT Tutors and Teachers, in addition to University Admissions Advisors
- Pin your favourite Teacher to easily find them later
- Sign up for Membership and create a job posting that only Ambassador Teachers can view and apply to
- Identify and hire many Teachers for the price of one Membership
Why find Teachers with Tutor Around instead of an agency?
School administrators are well aware of the high fees charged by recruiting agencies. Recruiting agency fees can, in fact, place a strain on school budgets. Tutor Around is not an agency and does not charge a commission, so the cost savings are significant. With Tutor Around you can easily find the teachers you need to fill your vacancies or to provide support to your students needing extra assistance. It is easy to view teachers’ qualifications, certifications, and teachable subjects and find the teachers who are the best fit for your school. You can find teachers both locally and internationally who meet the specific criteria you are looking for to meet your staffing needs.
How does Tutor Around proof Teacher qualifications?
It is up to School Administrators to verify the qualifications of teacher candidates. However, Ambassador Tutors have been evaluated by Tutor Around and judged to have superior qualifications, expertise and extensive experience. Ambassador status is obtained by application only. The resume or CV of Ambassador Tutors, including diplomas, teaching certificates and/or university transcripts, and statement of educational philosophy are reviewed and verified by the Tutor Around administration. Police checks are not required but many schools ask for them, so it is best for teacher candidates to request this document from the appropriate authorities in your country of origin if you do not already have it in your files. Most Ambassador Tutors have also participated in a personal interview with the Tutor Around administration, either in-person or by video conferencing. In some cases a video recording of a lesson taught may be required. Ambassador Tutors, accordingly, are teachers with a high degree of expertise in their fields and are a guarantee of excellence as educators.
Find Teachers nearby or online that are right for your School's students and families.
How much does it cost to sign up for Tutor Around as an Administrator?
School Administrators can create an account with no charge, allowing you to view Tutor profiles, Membership with Tutor Around is required to contact teacher candidates directly through in-App messaging. Membership also allows you to post a job vacancy viewable to Teachers. Imagine the resources your school could buy for its students and teachers by saving hundreds, if not thousands with every hire.
Find university admissions specialist
Not all schools have a college/university admissions counsellor on staff. With Tutor Around you can find a specialist well versed in the admissions requirements of colleges and universities. An admissions specialist will advise and guide your students through the admissions process. Or you can direct your students and their parents to Tutor Around to find the admissions counsellor they need to find the best fit university, prepare the application, give advice and and feedback on writing an effective admissions essay, and guide them through all the stages of the admissions process.
Connect with School Administrators as a Teacher with Tutor Around
Teachers can post a profile indicating their qualifications, teachable subjects, age range of students, experience, etc. The teacher profiles can be viewed by registered School Administrators who may then contact you via in-App messaging if you are a promising candidate for their vacancy. Teacher candidates are able to see vacancies on the job board and are able to Ping schools they are interested in.
It is then up to the recruiter to decide if they are a good candidate and follow up to start a dialogue. Recruiters will likely request to review supporting documents, so it is advisable to have those ready to share. Teacher candidates can upload their degrees, teaching license(s), police check, recommendations, statement of philosophy, etc. to their private folder in order to have them ready to send to interested school recruiters.
Beta App Arriving in May!