- Category: KS2 - All Year 3 Workbooks
- All Year 3 Maths Workbooks
All Year 3 Maths Workbooks
Year 3 eBooks, arriving in August!
Support your child during year 3 of primary school!
✓ Enhance knowledge & self-confidence.
✓ Hundreds of exercises to improve maths skills!
✓ Includes practice books for maths: part 1 & 2.
✓Every Tutor Around workbook consists of +/- 50 worksheet pages
Receive 2 Year 3 workbooks full of printer friendly pdf worksheets and start practising immediately! Also, since this is a digital product students can work on a tablet or the computer if they don't print the worksheets.
You can download your eBooks as soon as payment is confirmed. Your eBooks remain available for 28 days after the date of purchase. Once you have downloaded your eBooks, you can access them whenever you like.
Year 3 ages and grades/levels: Different countries have different years/grades for each level of education. Our Year 3 books are largely for children who begin their school year at age 7. School year/grade/level equivalents are: British Schools Year 3 (KS 2), Primary 3 for IB and Grade 2 for the US.
Category: KS2 - Year 3
The two workbooks are divided over several categories, those considered to be the most important basic skills that children learn in Year 3. By using Tutor Around worksheets, children will get the perfect opportunity to rehearse or practise the material taught at school. At the end of a book, all the categories are mixed, this way you can see which categories require more attention.
Year 3 maths worksheets cover:
- Combined Exercises
Year 3 Maths worksheets cover:
- Every Tutor Around book consists of +/- 50 worksheet pages.
- Hundreds of exercises (divided over each category) to cover a wide range of content.
- Exercises based on school tests.
- The answers are in the back of the book, allowing your child to work alone.
- The answers can be found in the back of the book, allowing your child to work alone.